½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 oz vodka
½ oz simple syrup
- Combine pumpkin pie spice and vodka in a small bottle
- Close and shake vigorously until spices are mostly dissolved (liquid will turn brown)
- Let sit at least 2 hours (for best results, let sit overnight). Shake occasionally.
- Strain liquid through coffee filter (I ended up with about 1 ½ oz of liquid after straining) and discard solids.
- Add simple syrup to liquid and mix thoroughly
This recipe is pretty simple and perfect for fall drinks (or even coffee, we won’t judge). Enjoy!