In case you needed a little motivation!
I love seeing women supporting other women. It’s so inspiring. I hate seeing anyone tell women what makes or doesn’t make a “real” woman. A “real” woman is a person who identifies themselves as a female. Period. End of story.
- Cyndi Lauper almost had it right
- Maya Angelou knew what was up
- Adult Wednesday Addams shutting down catcallers is so damn relatable
- We’re prepared to stab patriarchy in the heart, Buffy the Vampire Slayer style
- Everyone deserves basic human decency and respect
- Leslie Knope loved to empower young women and (spoiler alert!) young men, too. Because equality is for everyone.
- Speaking of Leslie Knope and equality…
- Because she embodied the idea that…
- Belle might not have actually said this, but she totally would’ve, right?
- Remember, you are amazing!
- Whenever someone tells you you can’t do something because you’re a girl…
- And finally, we must uplift each other, and that definitely includes our littlest feminists (girls AND boys!)
Did you enjoy this post? What are some of your favorite feminist photos? Share them with me in the comments. Share this post via Facebook or Twitter and, as always, follow me here on WordPress for more GREAT content like this!