In case you needed a little motivation!
Female doctors can be feminists and female homemakers can be feminists. Women are (huge shocker here…) not all the same! Different women are fulfilled and empowered by different things. Some women prioritize their children and home life. She’s a feminist! Some women prioritize their career and personal goals. She’s a feminist! What’s not feminist is judging other women for the way the live their lives and feel the most fulfilled, satisfied, and empowered. Keep on supporting one another and what we can achieve is endless!
I love seeing women supporting other women. It’s so inspiring. I hate seeing anyone tell women what makes or doesn’t make a “real” woman. A “real” woman is a person who identifies themselves as a female. Period. End of story.
- Cyndi Lauper almost had it right
- Maya Angelou knew what was up
- Adult Wednesday Addams shutting down catcallers is so damn relatable
- We’re prepared to stab patriarchy in the heart, Buffy the Vampire Slayer style
- Everyone deserves basic human decency and respect
- Leslie Knope loved to empower young women and (spoiler alert!) young men, too. Because equality is for everyone.
- Speaking of Leslie Knope and equality…
- Because she embodied the idea that…
- Belle might not have actually said this, but she totally would’ve, right?
- Remember, you are amazing!
- Whenever someone tells you you can’t do something because you’re a girl…
- And finally, we must uplift each other, and that definitely includes our littlest feminists (girls AND boys!)
Did you enjoy this post? What are some of your favorite feminist photos? Share them with me in the comments. Share this post via Facebook or Twitter and, as always, follow me here on WordPress for more GREAT content like this!