Do you want to serve some festive drinks at your holiday party this year? Check out my guide to Christmas drinks!
- Key lime pie: 1 oz lime juice, 1 oz whipped vodka, 2 oz rumchata
Combine in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake. Strain into martini glass
- Cranberry mimosa: 3 ½ oz cranberry juice, ½ oz triple sec, 4 oz champagne
Add cranberry juice and triple sec to champagne flute. Fill with champagne.
- Cranberry mule: 2 oz Ginger beer, 1 ½ oz vodka, 3 oz cranberry juice
Pour vodka, cranberry juice, and ginger beer into a rocks glass with ice. Stir. Optional: serve in a traditional copper Moscow mule mug.
- Peppermint White Russian: ½ c milk, ½ c Kahlua, ¼ c peppermint vodka (makes 2 drinks)
Combine milk, kahlua, and peppermint vodka in a shaker with ice. Shake and serve in rocks glass. For a creamy drink, use half and half or even cream instead of milk. Makes 2 drinks.
- Cranberry cinnamon whiskey sour: 1 ½ oz fireball cinnamon whiskey, ½ oz simple syrup, 1 oz cranberry juice
Combine fireball, simple syrup, and cranberry juice in a rocks glass.
- Jack Frost shots: 2 oz whipped vodka, 2 oz peppermint vodka, 1 capful blue Curacao (makes 3 shooters)
Add whipped vodka, peppermint vodka, and a splash of blue curacao to a shaker with ice. Shake. Strain into shot glasses. Makes 3 shooters.
Did you enjoy this post? What are your favorite holiday drinks? Share with me in the comments below! Share this post via Facebook or Twitter and, as always, follow me here on WordPress for more GREAT content like this!
Peppermint White Russian photo: https://lipglossandcrayons.com/2015/12/peppermint-white-russian-recipe/
And inspiration: https://homecookingmemories.com/peppermint-white-russian-cocktail-recipe/
Key lime pie photo and inspiration: http://www.rumchata.com/
Cranberry Cinnamon Whiskey Sour photo: http://dev.bakerbynature.com/cranberry-cinnamon-whiskey-sour/
Cranberry mimosa photo: http://stressbaking.com/2015/12/cranberry-mimosa.html/
And inspiration: https://theblondcook.com/cranberry-mimosas/
Cranberry mule photo: http://www.localfoodrocks.com/2016/11/festive-cranberry-moscow-mule.html
A special shout-out to my husband, brother-in-law, mom, and dad for being my guinea pigs! Thank you all!